Suzann has just asked me for this one. I cannot claim credit for this, it is a SW recipe. This is the best picture available until I make it again.
The last time I made this a number of people said the liked the Apple and Cucumber Salad, having no idea it was celery so even celery haters can give it a go (or don’t tell them if they are).
The chopping for this is a little fiddly but it is a great salad and keeps well.
Ingredients I :
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp nam pla (Thai fish sauce)
- Pinch of sweetener
- 2 apples, cored, sliced and cut into thin matchsticks
- 4 celery sticks, cut into thin matchsticks
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
Mix the lemon juice, fish sauce and sweetener together and then mix with all the other ingredients.