How to enjoy food, enjoy cooking and manage your weight. Whilst the focus is on weight loss you can, through understanding the principles, know what to add in to maintain or increase weight. This will ensure any weight gain is a healthy one.
- Eat when you are hungry.
- Snack when the urge takes you.
- Eat until you are full.
Now at this point you will be asking yourself if I have lost the plot but please bear with me. There is more.
- Allow yourself some treats every day.
This is the point when you begin to really question my credibility.
- Nothing is banned but you do need to understand the implications of what you choose to eat.
Now here come the changes.
- If you focus on the treats and how to maintain these you will achieve very little.
- Choose some easy wins and change these first.
- Review the ingredients section and stock up and change key ingredients. If you dislike waste then give away those you will not use anymore or use them up before you start. However putting it off only makes it harder to change.
Beyond weight loss there are other principles that can be supported through cooking and eating this way.