This came about because I had too much milk in the fridge so did some searching for a pudding that used the milk but didn’t add to the pounds.
This recipe would easily serve four people.
- 500 ml milk (I used skimmed milk)
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 tbsps sweetener (you can add more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 sheets gelatin (60g if using powder)
- Fruit of your choice
- Mix milk and eggs together.
- Bring to boil, stirring all the time.
- Reduce heat and simmer for two minutes.
- Dissolve gelatin sheets in boiling water (use instructions on the packet for amount of water).
- Stir dissolved gelatin into mix and stir well.
- Stir in sweetener and vanilla essence.
- Add chosen fruit to dish.
- Pour a ver milky mix.
- Chill until set in the fridge.