This one has come from someone in my SW group. It is dead easy and very tasty.
- 3 lasagna sheets per person (approx 50g).
- Low calorie spray oil.
- Flavour of your choice (paprika, rock salt etc).
- Cook the lasagna sheets in boiling water.
- Drain and pay dry the lasagna sheets.
- Cut each sheet into triangles.
- Spray a baking tray with oil.
- Sprinkle your chosen flavour on top of the oil.
- Lay your lasagna triangles on the sheet.
- Spray again with oil and sprinkle with your chosen flavour.
- Put into a hot oven for ten minutes or until golden and crispy.
These are served with Frijamole which is just blitzed chick peas, another bean such as butter beans, cannellini beans or bortelli beans with lemon juice, roasted red pepper, garlic, coriander and chillis.