This is a simple and quick alternative breakfast and can be ready in less than five minutes so great for those of you dashing out to work.
This version includes ham but it is easily adapted for all dietary regimes. Reduce the number of eggs for a smaller appetite and use veg or meat that suits you.
I have adapted it from a SW recipe for my taste buds and my healthy appetite.
Breakfast Filled Egg Cup
- 1 slice of ham, fat removed and cut into small pieces
- 1 large mushroom, chopped into small pieces
- 3 eggs
- Black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Put the mushrooms and ham in the bottom of a medium sized cup or microwave friendly pot.
- Crack three eggs on top of the ham and mushroom mix.
- Pierce each egg yolk.
- Sprinkle black pepper and chilli flakes on the top.
- Microwave for 90 seconds (this time will vary with each microwave).