Serves 2 or 4 depending on whether you have 1 or 2 mushrooms each.
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 slices of bacon (all fat removed) chopped finely
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 1 small chilli chopped finely
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- 100g couscous
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 Large potatoes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Peel and chip the potatoes.
- Parboil the chipped potatoes for ten minutes.
- Drain the chips and shake a little in the colander to rough the edges.
- If cooking in the oven spray a baking tray with a little 1 calorie spray and then lay the chips on the tray and spray again.
- Put in a hot oven for 25 minutes until golden brown
- If cooking in an air fryer spray them with oils spray in the colander, mix with the oil and the put in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer for 25 minutes, shaking periodically.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and cover with a couple of squirts of 1 calorie spray and put in a hot oven.
- Whilst the chips are cooking Remove stems from mushrooms and chop fine.
- Put bacon, stems, onion, chilli and garlic in a frying pan and saute in small amount butter or olive oil.
- Cook until onion is soft, then drain.
- Stir in remaining in the couscous, Parmesan, oregano and salt.
- Stuff mushroom caps with this mixture.
- Bake on a baking tray in a hot oven for 10 minutes.