- 2 pomegranates, skin and pith removed
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 2 large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 200g seedless black grapes
- 1 tbsp chat masala (recipe below)
- 1 handful of mint leaves
1 Place the fruit in a serving bowl and sprinkle over the chat masala. Cover and chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
2 Just before serving, add the mint leaves and toss well to combine. Serve immediately.
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon asafetida
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 tablespoon amchoor (dried mango) powder (easily sourced via Amazon)
- 1/2 tablespoon black salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dry roast the cumin and fennel seeds in a small frying pan over low heat for about 5 minutes or until the seeds darken.
- Toss in the asafoetida and stir in for a few moments.
- Remove from heat and grind in an electric coffee grinder until powdered.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse to mix.