I are shared this one before via Facebook but having it this morning reminded me what a great breakfast this is.
Baked Oats is a mix of porridge and breakfast muffins.
I made this one using plain 0% fat Greek yoghurt but you can also make it using the favoured yoghurts as well.
- 40 grams of oats
- 90 grams of plain natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons of sweetener (1 if using a flavoured yoghurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- Handful of raspberries (or any other soft fruit you like).
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl
- Transfer to a small baking dish
- Baked in an oven (Gas Mark 6) for thirty five minutes or until golden brown