• Low calorie cooking spray
• 2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
• 2 tsp garlic granules
• 2 tsp ground ginger
• 2 tbsp mild curry powder
• 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into small bite-sized pieces
• 300g cauliflower/broccoli florets
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized squares
• 300g frozen peas
• 500ml passata
• 200ml water
• 1 tsp artificial sweetener
1 Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onions and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes.
2 Add the garlic granules, ginger and curry powder and stir-fry for 20–30 seconds. Add the potatoes, cauliflower/broccoli, red pepper and peas and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes.
3 Stir in the passata, water and sweetener and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15–20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Serve drizzled with the yogurt and garnished with the chopped mint and coriander. Serve with steamed basmati rice, if desired.
• 3–4 tbsp fat free natural yogurt ( without the yoghurt this is suitable for vegans)
• Chopped coriander (or mint) to your taste.